Caring for your smile can never be taken lightly. It is the difference between a poor smile and an amazing one. Even the smallest details can have enduring effects. Here are some questions you’ll want to ask yourself if you desire to have a better smile.
– Do you brush your teeth twice and floss your teeth once every single day?
– Do you protect your mouth with safety gear such as face masks or mouth guards during high-risk activities?
– Do you avoid foods and beverages that are high in sugar and acid?
– Do you incorporate healthy amounts of calcium and phosphorus into your daily diet?
– Have you followed your dentist’s instructions since your last dental appointment?
– Do you avoid chewing and smoking tobacco and doing drugs?
– Have you arranged and attended your regular dental cleanings and exams?
If you have read through these questions and found any area where you are lacking, we encourage you to improve on your dental tactics so that your smile can be amazing. To book a dental checkup with Dr. Alfred Haeberer and our Haeberer Family & Cosmetic Dentistry team in Sterling, Virginia, simply give us a call at 703-433-2155. We are excited to welcome you to our dental family!